Because the shaving chair and barber chair are basically made of elastic imitation leather, so almost all the shaving shops have purchased leather shaving chair and barber chair, but few shaving shops can carry out accurate maintenance for leather shaving chair and barber chair. The maintenance of shaving chair and barber chair directly affects the service life of shaving chair and barber chair, and also affects the operation cost of shaving shop. So, how do we maintain leather shaving chair and barber chair?
First, never use alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents. Never use heat or direct sunlight. Under the condition of high heat and high light, the leather is prone to aging at a high rate, resulting in signs of dryness and cracking. Therefore, the shaver chair and barber chair should be arranged one meter away from the heat source.
Secondly, keep the shaver chair and barber chair clean. When dealing with the stains on the shaving chair and barber chair, you can drop some household detergent on the wet cloth to remove the stains. At last, you can use clean water to scrub them once. If the shaver chair and barber chair are dim and dull due to long use, they can be wiped with detergent and then waxed with leather maintenance wax, which will be as bright as new.
Precautions for use of barber chair:
1. Do not touch Pu surface with sharp and rough objects to avoid damage;
2. When smoking, the cigarette butts, matches and lighters should be avoided to damage the surface of the massage bed;
3. Attention should be paid to prevent damage to fabric caused by scratching of pets such as dogs and cats;
4. When it is not in use at ordinary times, the bedspread shall be covered with sheets, etc;
5. Do not jump or do other dangerous actions on the bed to avoid falling injury